Your web browser is the program that lets you connect to sites on the Internet. There are several web browsers available, so you can choose the one that you like best. You can even have more than one if you prefer.
It's always best to use the latest version of your web browser. Updating your browser regularly ensures you receive the latest security updates, which can help protect you online.
As part of our service, we have made it easy to update your web browser. The following links will bring you to the latest versions of the most popular browsers currently available. Just click on the link for the browser you want to install or update, and follow the instructions on screen.
If You already have Chrome
- Select the button top right of browser
- Scroll down to and select About Google Chrome
- On the next page if your browser is not up to date then you can download the update, otherwise you will see Google Chrome is up to date
If You already have Firefox
- Select Firefox at top left of browser:
- Scroll to and hover over Help then scroll to and select About Firefox
- If your browser is not up to date then you can download the update, otherwise you will see Firefox is up to date