How do I configure my broadband router?
- Log into the device via IP 192.168.1.1 using these details ;username = admin Password = 1234
- Change the admin password to the password on the configuration sheet.
- Hover over network settings, and go to Broadband.
- On ETH WAN, click modify on the far right.
- Change encapsulation to PPPoE.
- Enter the PPP username and password, this will be on the configuration sheet.
- Go to the Ethernet WAN tab at the top, enable LAN4 port as ETH WAN, apply.
- Ensure the option "apply as default gateway" is selected.
Now you have completed the network setup, all that is left is end user settings and remote management.
- Hover over Maintenance, and go to Remote Management.
- Click all of the trust domains for every port and APPLY.
You have now completed the steps to configuring your router.