How to return my router to bOnline
If you’ve ordered a replacement router, please use the return label found in the replacement router’s packaging.
- Please gather up your router, power supply, cables and original box.
- Within the new router box there is a return label, attach this label onto the old router box.
- Take the package to your Post Office (where you can ask for proof of postage) and we’ll do the rest.
Please use this address for all router returns - do not return them to our head office they will not be accepted.
Should you not return the original router a penalty of £50 will be added to your account, but this can be avoided if the instructions are followed.
You are required to return your router if:
- There is a technical fault and a replacement router is sent out
- Early termination of your service with us
We are happy that you use this return process at any time, rather than sending more ‘plastic’ to landfill.