These methods are safe, simple and secure which gives you the freedom to pay in whichever way is convenient for you.
Direct Debit is the easiest way to pay your bill. All charges including packages and calls will be deducted from your account after your bill date.
If your Direct Debit payment is unsuccessful for any reason, you can pay by another method listed below.
Reasons to pay with Direct Debit:
- Saves you time every month because your bill will be paid automatically.
- Avoids the risk of your phone or broadband being disconnected or your account being suspended due to a delay in payment.
- Gives you time to check your monthly bill. It also gives you advance warning of the amount to be debited with sufficient time to raise any queries before the Direct Debit is made.
- Paying by Direct Debit is free - there is no additional charge to pay by Direct Debit.
Our NEW MY bOnline portal allows customers easier access to self-service tools such as view and update account information and view billing and invoice history.
Using MY bOnline also allows you to make secure online payments at any time.
Secure Payment Line
As of April 19th 2019, you can now access our secure payment phone line!
To make a payment call us on 0330 008 2178 to be connected to a completely self-service and secure payment line. To bring ease and convenience payments can be made on evenings and weekends.
You'll need the following details to hand:
- Your bOnline account number (you can find this on your most recent bOnline invoice)
- A valid debit or credit card (unfortunately we do not accept American Express, Diners Club or international credit cards)
- Number digits of your postcode
Note: You will only be able to pay the full balance (no part payments) and payment cannot be made on a zero balance or if the account is in credit.
You can go to your bank and request a money transfer to bOnline. When completing the form, use the following details:
- Name of bank: HSBC
- Account name: B.ONLINE LTD
- Account number: 20012130
- Sort code: 40-20-69
You must include your bOnline account number as a reference so we can allocate your payment. You can find this on your most recent bOnline invoice. A bank transfer payment may take 5 to 7 calendar days to complete.
If you need any further guidance in making payments or have any queries please contact us on 0203 617 9950 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.