- Make sure you are logged in.
2. Click the customise button on the upper left hand corner of your site.
3. Click on the first of four icons called "edit content"
4. Click in the area where you would like to add the link (it must be within one of the blue text boxes)
5. Click on the "add link" link on the tool bar. In the "link" popup click on the third tab labelled "upload"
6. Click on "choose file", select the PDF you would like to upload and click open.
7. Click "send it to the server, and then click OK when the "upload success!" message appears.
8. Click the green OK button.
9. Save all or click cancel to reject the changes