- Make sure you are logged in.
2. Click the customise button on the upper left hand corner of your site.
3. Click on the first of four icons called "edit content"
4. Click on the area where you would like to add the link (it must be within one of the blue text boxes)
5. Click on the "add link" link on the tool bar.
5. In the "link" popup please enter the URL of the link in the "URL" section. To link to another page on your site simply click in the URL field and select the page on your site you would like to link to.
6. Click OK, and save all to proceed, or cancel to reject the changes